Prode Wire Winders
Robust, Efficient, Portable
Prode Wire Winders are used for the efficient, continuous disposal of both metallic wires and straps, each unit features a barbed and scrolled shaft to allow for a well compacted cylindrical coil (circa 500mm dia, circa 100kg weight) with the benefit of ease of ejection when full.
Prode Wire Winders are robustly designed with ease of use and maintenance in mind; they are equipped with an amply sized inlet hopper, operating chamber and hinged ejection door and all working parts in contact with the baling wires are manufactured from wear resistant steel.
Features & Benefits
- *Compacts wires & straps into cylindrical form that can be sold onto metal recycling merchants.
- *Ready to use within existing productions.
- *Portable - designed to allow ease of placement around Site by use of forklift truck.
- *Working parts in contact with the baling wires are manufactured from wear resistant steel.
- *Scrolled shaft designed for ease of use and maintenance.